The Last Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Legion

Toribash clan forums for [TLL]

HomeSearchLatest imagesIRCRegisterLog in

Fear091

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fear091
Admin
Fear091

Fear091 Empty
PostSubject: Fear091   Fear091 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 am

My real name is actually Thomas Fear, don't get jelly though.
I'm about 14-17, you won't get a definite answer on that one anyway, and I live in the UK, namely Devon.
I hate sports, aside from martial arts, which intrigue me. I do kickboxing, though I'm only an orange belt.
I made TLL way back yonder, I'll post a story one day of how it all happened, but I can't really remember atm.

I try to keep my grammar perfect when I'm using forums, though these days I don't yell at other people for not following suit. I'm pretty lazy, so asking me to do anything big is touch-and-go.
I did make these forums, save for the IRC link up the top there, which was made by Orion.
You might have guessed, but I love external forums. The clan system in Toribash is shite in my opinion, and forums like these just feel a lot better to use.
As I come from the UK, my GMT is obviously +/- 0. My favorite colour is green, but my favorite colour scheme is blue and black, followed by pink and white.
I'm a 10th dan, but I nearly always lose. I'm also usually poor, so don't expect me to make a sudden offer on some artwork you've just done!
Back to top Go down
https://feartll.forumotion.co.uk

Fear091
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Legion :: TLL Information :: Member Info-
Jump to: